rabbit command that displays slides is the main tool for Rabbit. Rabbit also provides convenient tools. They are described in other pages.
- rabbit command usage
- rabbit-slide command usage
- rabbit-theme command usage
- RabbiRack: A Web interface for Rabbit. You can control Rabbit on your Web browser.
- Rabbiter: It's a tool that receives comments from Twitter and passes them to Rabbit. Rabbit displays received comments on the current slide.
- RabWii: A Wii Remote interface for Rabbit. You can control Rabbit by your Wii Remote.
Here are platform specific usages: